If you are a homeschooling parent, you know that it can sometimes be a struggle to keep things fun and exciting while still teaching your children each daily lesson. We put together a list of 14 great tips to help you do just that.
We previously posted a series – 14 Days to Smoother Homeschooling. But rather than you having to track down all of those posts, we put them together her for you. Just click on the topic and pop on over to read more about it!
- Day 1 – Create an Online Calendar
- Day 2 – Create a Checklist
- Day 3 – Create Snacks
- Day 4 – Field Trips
- Day 5 – Balancing Home and School
- Day 6 – Plan Ahead
- Day 7 – Get Outside
- Day 8 – Teach all kids the same subject at the same time
- Day 9 – Keeping your kids interested
- Day 10 – Staying Social
- Day 11 – Setting Goals
- Day 12: Read, Read, Read
- Day 13: Balance Is Best
- Day 14: Staying Home to Homeschool
We know we’ve scratched the tip of the surface. What are some of your best homeschooling tips? Please share by leaving us a comment!