Hot Baked Italian Subs
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- 1/2 lb hard salami, cut thick
- 1/2 lb deli pepperoni, cut thick
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 6 sub rolls
- Submarine oil
- Marinara dipping sauce (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Fit your sub rolls into a 9×9 baking dish.
- In each sub roll, you will put about three slices of salami, two slices of cheese, and two slices of pepperoni.
- Finish the subs off with the submarine oil drizzled over the top.
- Bake them at 375 for ten minutes.
- Set your broiler to high and let them finish off for 1-2 minutes to make them nice and crispy.
- Dip your Hot Baked Italian Subs into warm marinara sauce as you eat for best results.