This morning I woke to the most incredible message from one of our readers – DebR! She shared that Newegg had an incredible price on the XBox Live Gold 24 month membership. You could get it for 2 year for just $80. That makes it just $40 per year!
The only trick is that you must follow these instructions in order to get the deal. The big issue is that the code is available to e-mail members only, so by using it, you are agreeing to sign up for their emails. This is also a digital code. That means you will not receive anything via regular mail, but rather e-mail.
- Vist Newegg and add the Xbox Live 24 month membership code to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and scroll down to find the Apply Promo Code section.
- You must first enter your e-mail address before you can use a code.
- Next, copy and paste this code in and apply —–>EMCFGEK22.
- You will see that it shows a discount of $20, but that it also says that you consent to being signed up for their emails (which you must do in order to use the code).
- Proceed to checkout!
There are rare times when I see as 12 month membership for $36, so this is the next best thing. Not only that, but you get the discount for 2 full years. No worry about having to find one next year.
Again, a HUGE thanks to DebR for sharing this with me. She is awesome!