Want to get coupons in the mail? It is possible. You just have to know where to look to get signed up!
The simplest way to get coupons is in the Sunday newspaper. You may also already know that you can print them online at sites such as Coupons.com, SmartSource and RedPlum. You can also use the Coupon Database to access printable coupons. However, what if you could just walk to your mailbox and have coupons waiting for you? Would you say SIGN ME UP?
Below, I share some of my favorite tips to help you get coupons mailed to you at your home. Sometimes, these are even better than those you can receive online or in your newspaper.
HOW TO GET COUPONS IN THE MAIL
1. E-mail companies to praise or complain. This is the easiest way to get coupons. Take the time to email a company to praise them for a product. They will often thank you for your comments by sending you a coupon!
You could also email them if you experienced an issue with one of their products. They want to make it right and the easiest way to do that is with a coupon for a free item.
Before you just jump in and start randomly emailing people, make sure you read my post on How to Email Companies for Coupons. It will help you make sure you do it correctly, which may make you even more successful!
2. Join newsletters. Sign up for the company newsletter. Companies and retailers will often email coupons as part of the weekly or monthly email.
Bonus tip: Go through your home and make note of all of the products you use. Then, go to each of those websites and sign up to receive their newsletter.
3. Get on the birthday lists. This is a fun one as there is one month a year when you get lots of coupons and offers sent to you – just for being born! Make sure you check out my list of more than 100 birthday freebies.
4. Follow them on social media. Social media is a great way for brands to share coupons and sample offers with consumers. Use the list you created in Step 2 above and follow those companies on social media.
Bonus tip! If you want to make sure that you do not miss anything Facebook, it is recommended that you create a list. You can then look through the list and find all of their posts without it cluttering your newsfeed. It also helps ensure you never miss a single post.
To make a list, just follow these steps:
- On the side of your home page, scroll down to find Interests: Pages and Public
- Next, click on the Create List button.
- Now, you can click to add all of the pages you want to your list – and name it something accordingly.
You can also search for lists created by others and just add that one to your interests.
Once your list is done, just make sure you click on the “gear” icon next to the item (when you hover next to the list) and then rearrange it so that it shows up on your sidebar so you can see it. This is the perfect way to keep up with all of the pages you love.
Make sure you are following me as well:
That’s it! A few simple things you can do so that the coupons start to show up in your mailbox.