Ever wonder how to score the best Black Friday Deals? We are here to help you navigate those waters so that you are sure to score that hot ticket item!!
Now, it is important to note that when stores offer early birds, guarantee or even doorbusters that those items are most often NOT available online. That means you will have to visit your store in order to get one of those.
We are here to help you navigate the online deals so that you can find what you need. I’ve got my best tips for you right here:
1. Stay up late (or get up really early). Stores will be starting their deals at midnight (in various time zones), each Wednesday before Thanksgiving. If you want to get that super hot deal, you will want to be ready to go at that very moment! Each year, we will update this post with the dates and times, however, these are the times in past years. Keep in mind that sometimes the deals do not kick off at the exact time anticipated (I’ve seen them start 45 – 60 min later than anticipated). So make sure you are patient!
Kohl’s – starts November 21st at 12 am EST (3 am EST, 2 am CST, 1 am PST)
Sears – starts at 7 pm EST (6 pm CST, 5 pm MST, 4 pm PST)
Toys R Us – Loyalty Members on 100+ items starting 11/20; starts at 9 pm EST on 11/23 (8 pm CST, 7 pm MST, 6 pm PST)
Best Buy – starts at 12 am EST (11 pm CST, 10 pm MST, 9 pm PST)
Office Depot/Office Max – starts at 12 am EST (11 pm CST, 10 pm MST, 9 pm PST)
Walmart – starts at 3 am EST (2 am CST, 1 am MST, 12 am PST)
Target – starts at 3 am EST (2 am CST, 1 am MST, 12 am PST)
Amazon – starts November 20th — lightning and new deals start at 3 am EST (2 am CST, 1 am MST, 12 am PST) each day
2. Follow us on Facebook (group vs. page). With the changes on Facebook, that means you may NOT actually even see our deals. Yes, we will post the deals on our page (which you can follow directly and not watch your news feed). However, the group will put the deals on your feed AND in the group. That means if you are scrolling your feed, you will not miss a single thing we post.
Make sure you also chat with me and let others know what you find or ask questions. I will be with you until at least 4 am CST helping you navigate the deals.
Follow our Facebook Page
Join our Facebook Group
3. Log into your account early. If you are not logged in, you have to do that additional step as you checkout. That can sometimes make the difference between getting the item you want and it selling out. When you get to the sites tonight, just go ahead and log into your account (and even add your payment information to your account if allowed). That way, the minute you see your deal, you can click to add it to your cart and get through checkout as quickly as possible.
4. Don’t browse the deals. If there is something you want, buy it instantly and then you can look for other items. The hot ticket deals (usually toys, TVs, tablets, video consoles) will sell out quickly. We are talking sometimes in less than 10 minutes. That means you need to be quick on the trigger.
5. Use your laptop vs. device. Many times, the deals do not work as quickly on your mobile device as it may not be as quick to respond as your laptop or desktop.
6. Do not add items to your cart before the price is posted. This is a big mistake as when the price drops, the adjustment may not be reflected when you get to checkout. Make sure you wait until you see the new price and then head to checkout.
Make sure you are ready to go by looking over the Black Friday ads tod