Hy-Vee recently made an announcement that starting June 27th, they would be a part of the Saving Star network. This has many people asking questions and wanting information. I received the following information about this program so that you know how it will work.
- If you have a UPromise card, go to Saving Star and create an account.
- Select the coupons you want you use on the website.
- Once you purchase your product, the savings are loaded into your account (note that these are not coupons that will be deducted from the purchase price at the register).
- Once you reach $5 you can redeem the balance into your checking or savings account or select from gift card options.
- The site will also offer daily grocery deals, similar to other daily deal sites.
If you do not happen to have a UPromise card, you can visit customer service to request one and then proceed with Step 1 above. Keep in mind that this program is very new, so while you can ask at Customer Service, keep in mind that they are also learning about this as well, so be patient and work with them.