Inside Out Cheeseburgers
Truth be told, my husband will grill out all year long. However, when the weather turns nice, we start to grill out more and more. One of our favorite meals is inside out cheeseburgers! What is great is that you can take this basic idea and customize it to add in anything that suits your fancy! The recipe is sooooo simple!
Inside Out Cheeseburgers (One of My Favorite Recipes)
- Ground beef or turkey (1/2 – 1 lb)
- 4 – 6 slices of already cooked bacon
- 24 cubes of cheddar cheese
- BBQ seasonings (as you like)
- Hamburger buns
- Start with your meat. Make each patty about 1/4 lb.
- Sprinkle with your favorite BBQ seasonings.
- Cube a few slices of your favorite cheese and place it on one patty (I usually like cheddar, but you can use anything you like).
- Then, take one piece of bacon and break it into pieces and place it on the patty. It might actually require 1 1/2 or even 2 slices — depending upon how much bacon you want.
- [url href=”undefined”][/url]
- Once you have one side complete, grab your other “empty” patty and place it on top. Squeeze the edges together to close your patty.
- Grill until cooked through*.
- Serve with your favorite condiments and sides and enjoy!!
*Make sure your meat is cooked properly to avoid getting sick.