UPDATE: We have filled all of the openings at this time. If it is decided to do another one in the future, I will be sure to let all of you know.
One thing that is important is to make sure that you are properly planning for your future. Yes, it is important to get out of debt, but what comes next? You need to make sure you are saving your money for those unforeseen emergencies as well as your retirement. But, where to you start? What should you do?
If you live in or around Kansas City, I’ve got a great offer for you. On March 15th, one of our very own readers, financial advisor Darin Carroll (an Accredited Asset Management Specialist) is offering a free BBQ Dinner/Financial Planning event! I am so grateful to him to offer such a great service to my readers — he too believes in living a debt free life and taking total control of your finances. This is a great opportunity for you to learn about financial planning as well as pick up some investment tips.
Space is limited to 14 total participants. That means if you have a spouse who would like to attend, that is your +1 – so that counts as 2. The first who respond to me will be able to attend. Just send an email to me at email@example.com and put -Financial Planning Dinner in the subject line. Make sure to tell me whether you need to reserve one or two spaces.
When you reply, send me your name, the number of guests (either you, or your + 1), your address and your phone number (so Darin can confirm RSVP before the event).
Just to recap, here are the details you will need to know:
- Free Dinner to be held on Thursday, March 15th at 7 pm.
- Location for the dinner will be at Jack Stack BBQ – Plaza location.
- This will NOT be a sales event – this is completely free education being offered by one of our readers. I promise you – this is not any sort of solicitation (I would never send you to any even that was).
- The event is open to Penny Pinchin’ Mom readers + 1 – but strict cap of 14 participants.
- The evening will provide you with information on how to manage your own IRA, 401(k), etc, and to properly plan for tomorrow.
Sounds like a fun night to me!