Let’s face it, gas prices just keep going up and up and up. Finding coupons to save on your fuel needs is pretty rare. When you join Shell’s Fuel Rewards Network program (for free), you can actually save money on gas! You earn rewards for doing the things you do normally – like shopping and dining out. You are rewarded with points which you then redeem for fuel savings! What a simple way to save money!
Here is what you need to do in order to get started:
- Go to Shell Fuel Rewards Network to sign up.
- Fill out all of the information. You can either link your current card, have them mail on to you or pick it up in the store. I signed up previously and had them mail it to me and I received mine within a few weeks.
- Once you are signed up, log into your account.
- Click on Shop & Earn and then select the program you would like – I chose Dining,
- You will earn $0.10/gallon discount for every $50 or more you spend at select locations.
- You just have to link your debit or credit card that you will use and then when you spend, you will earn!
- You can also sign up to save from retailers as well.
The thing you must know before trying to sign up is that this offer is limited to residents of specific states including: Louisiana, Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Maine, Ohio, Rhode Island, Washington DC, Nebraska, Utah, Arkansas, Indiana and Kansas.
Head over to Shell Fuel Rewards Network and sign up today!