Pizza Skewers make a FUN treat for the kids!
Leftovers never seem to be popular. Or, at least that is the case in my house. And the thing is, I get it. Many items are not as tasty when they are left over. Including pizza.
Let me rephrase that.
Pizza is good left over, as long as you heat it in the oven. Otherwise, it tends to be soggy and just does not have the same flavor as it did the day you ordered it.
Why not upgrade it?
These pizza skewers are fun and easy to make and transform boring, left over pizza into something new (that your kids might actually eat)!
Find even MORE awesome recipes for the kids!!
- Leftover pizza and/or breadsticks
- Pizza Sauce (for dipping)
- Slice leftover pizza/breadsticks into small squares
- Slice veggies into bite size pieces
- Slide pizza onto skewer, then pepperoni, then veggie and continue to rotate until filled
- Place on the grill for 7 - 10 minutes (rotating every 2 - 3 minutes for even cooking)
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!