Here’s a simple, but yet refreshing, recipe for Lemon Lime Soda Pops! They are easy to make and will definitely help cool you and your kids down on a hot summer afternoon!
You’ll want to try these other fun summer ideas too:
- 2 C. of Lemon Lime soda, any brand (I used Diet 7-Up)
- ½ Lemon cut into slices
- ½ Lime cut into slices
- 4 C. popsicle mold
- Popsicle Sticks (optional - if needed)
- Pour about ½ C. of soda into each mold filling almost to the top. You may need a little more or a little less depending on the size of your molds.
- Next, take your lemon and lime slices and add 2-3 to each mold. Use a popsicle stick or a butter knife to push them toward the bottom of the mold.
- Cover with lids and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- If you prefer using popsicle sticks, cover your popsicle mold with plastic wrap and make a small slit directly in the center with a knife.
- Put a popsicle into each mold and freeze for up to 4 hours (or until frozen through)