I love a good exfoliating treatment. Don’t you? I feel so fresh and invigorated afterwards. You can get that same feeling every day with this lemon sugar scrub.
Just a few simple ingredients transform themselves into this spa like treatment. It is perfect to make for yourself, but even better to put into cute little jars tied up with a ribbon and then handed out as gifts. If you have a bridal shower coming up soon, these would make the PERFECT little thank you gifts for your guests!!
The ideas on who to give them to are endless!!
Try these other fun DIY ideas:Print
Lemon Sugar Scrub
1/3 cup of sugar (you can also use Sea Salt for a more coarse texture) 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil 5 Drops Lemon essential oil 5 Drop Purification essential oil blend
- 1/3 cup of sugar (you can also use Sea Salt for a more coarse texture)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 5 Drops Lemon essential oil
- 5 Drop Purification essential oil blend
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- This makes just enough to fill a small mason jar for storing or using as gifts.
This Lemon Sugar scrub works wonderful at erasing scars and dark spots, kills acne, brightens skin. Plus the addition of the Olive oil keeps your skin soft and moisturized.