Overnight oatmeal is popular because it is an easy way to have a healthy breakfast in just minutes each morning. There are many ways to make it, but you will want to try maple blueberry oatmeal. It’s a thing. And it’s delicious.
This is truly heaven in a jar! Love that I can make it up at night, and it is ready for me in the morning (my kind of breakfast)! Get the tips to make your very own Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal. It is easy to make and like I said…you wake, and it is waiting for you to eat at home or even take with you to work!
More incredible breakfast recipes:Print
Maple Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oatmeal
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 2 TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond or Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup or brown sugar
- Light dusting of Cinnamon
- Put raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint-sized jar or container.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake until mixed well.
- Put in the refrigerator to sit overnight.
- In the morning, mix blueberries and maple syrup together.
- Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds or until blueberries begin to burst.
- Add blueberries to your oatmeal mixture and stir.
- Top with a few extra fresh blueberries and a light dusting of cinnamon.