Maple Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oatmeal
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 2 TBSP Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond or Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup or brown sugar
- Light dusting of Cinnamon
- Put raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint-sized jar or container.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake until mixed well.
- Put in the refrigerator to sit overnight.
- In the morning, mix blueberries and maple syrup together.
- Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds or until blueberries begin to burst.
- Add blueberries to your oatmeal mixture and stir.
- Top with a few extra fresh blueberries and a light dusting of cinnamon.