Maple Oven Pancake Bake
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 12 slices of bacon (crumbled)
- Grease a 9×13 pan and preheat oven to 350.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, eggs, milk, syrup and 1/2 of the cheese and pour into the pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While that is in the oven, fry up the bacon so it is crispy and then crumble it. You can either do this on a cutting board or put it into a plastic baggie and use your fingers to break it up.
- When the timer goes off, remove the pan and sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and bacon and bake until the cheese is melted (around 5 – 7 minutes).
- Serve and top with more maple syrup and enjoy!