Melting Ghosts Halloween Treat Idea
- Category: Dessert
- Cookies & Cream Striped Cookies
- White almond bark
- Black icing (gel or other type)
- Waxed paper
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place the cookies onto the sheet, with the white side up.
- Cut the top off of the strawberries and place one on each cookie, pointed side up.
- Melt 2 – 3 bars of almond bark (I do this in the microwave in 30 second increments, so it does not scorch).
- Pour the almond bark over the top of the strawberry, so it runs down. You want it to look a bit messy.
- Allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Add in black eyes and a mouth.
- Serve and enjoy!