If your mouth is watering just by looking at that photo, just wait until you taste this!! This Mexican Lasagne is not only easy to make, it will FILL YOU UP!!
The flavors meld together absolutely perfect for a melt in your mouth burst of flavor. I actually prefer to eat this as leftovers as the flavors actually have time to mix even more which makes it even better (if that is possible).Print
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Category: Entree
- 1 lb ground beef (can use turkey)
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 2 diced green tomatoes
- 1 diced yellow onion
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz salsa
- 1 can diced olives
- Brown and drain beef (or turkey) and return to the pan.
- Mix in taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Place half of the beef on the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Cover with 1/2 of the red tomatoes, green tomatoes, and onion.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of each type of cheese.
- Dollop sour cream on top (I do several small rather than trying to spread it evenly)
- Add remaining beef.
- Repeat veggies layer.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Spread salsa on the top.
- Top with the chopped olives.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.