If you haven’t tried this Mississippi Pot Roast crockpot recipe I recommend doing so ASAP! There is no prep and it takes just FIVE ingredients! Be careful though – as your family may ask for it time and time again!!
We love to make this meal on cool brisk days. It’s always a crowd pleaser. Serve with roasted veggies, mash potatoes and/or a salad. This recipe is sure to be your families next BEST recipe.
- 1 chuck roast
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet of dry McCormick's au jus gravy mix
- ½ cup butter
- 5-6 pepperoncinis
- ***If you are feeling adventurous add carrots, potatoes, celery and/or mushrooms. Num Num Num
- Place the uncooked chuck roast in a crockpot.
- Slather roast with the Hidden Valley dry ranch seasoning mix and au jus mix.
- Place a stick of butter and 5-6 pepperocinis top of the roast
- Cook on for 8 hours on low or 5 hours on high