Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe
Mississippi roast beef is a crowd pleaser that is easy to make any night of the week. A few ingredients in your slow cooker and dinner is ready when you get home from work.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 mins
- 1 chuck roast
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet of dry au jus gravy mix (I use McCormick)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5–6 pepperoncini peppers
- Place the uncooked chuck roast in a crockpot.
- Slather roast with the Hidden Valley dry ranch seasoning mix and au jus mix.
- Place a stick of butter and 5-6 pepperoncini peppers on top of the roast.
- Cook on for 8 hours on low or 5 hours on high.
- When finished, use two forks and shred the meat (remove any fatty pieces).
- Serve and enjoy!!!
You can add carrots, celery, mushrooms and other vegetables to the pot if you want to make an entire meal.
Keywords: Mississippi roast, Mississippi pot roast