- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut Butter (may use something different if your child has allergies)
- Clean and slice the apples. I used my apple slicer for the initial slices, and then split the sliced again so as to create my mouths.
- Next, spread the peanut butter (or other product) onto each slice of apple.
- Place 3 or 4 marshmallows onto one slice.
- Place the other apple on top of the marshmallows to adhere them together and you’ve just created your very own monster teeth!
- Keep in mind that the more crooked the “teeth” the more fun the treat!
- Make sure you get the kids involved when you make these!