ADLI has a brand new line of premium coffees available in its’ stores. In fact, you may have already seen this where you shop.
Earlier this year, many of the Beaumont Coffee products transitioned to the new Barissimo brand. The best part is that not only is the price the same, but it tastes just as good!!! You can find nine bagged and single serve coffee items, along with additional seasonal and Special Buy items that will be available for a limited time.
Here are the items you can find under the Barissimo Brand (prices as of 1/7/15 and may vary by location):
- Ready-to-drink Iced Coffees (French Vanilla, Mocha and Coffee) – $1.19
- Whole Bean Coffee (Morning Roast and Donut Store) – $3.99
- Fair Trade Coffee (Medium and Dark Roast) – $3.99
- Donut Store Ground Coffee – $3.99
- 12 oz. Bag Coffee (Breakfast Blend, House Blend, and French Roast) – $3.99
- Assorted Flavored Coffee (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.99
- Flavored Coffee Cups (French Vanilla and Hazelnut) – $4.79
- Regular Roast Coffee Cups (Breakfast and Donut) – $4.79
- Specialty Roast Coffee Cups (Fair Trade Colombian and Dark Roast) – $4.79
We picked up a box for my husband to try (the only coffee connisseur living under our roof). He said it was pretty good and said that it works for his morning cup of joe!!!
Have you seen this at your store and/or have you tried it yet? What did you think?
One reader will receive a 3 month supply of Barissimo Coffee AND a $25 ALDI gift certificate.
This contest will be open until February 25, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. The prize will be mailed to the address provided on the entry form.
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received a gift certificate for hosting this giveaway. By entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.