One thing that gets my blood boiling are counterfeit coupons. Because of these, it makes those of us who use them honestly look bad — as we are constantly being questioned. There are actually a few new ones in circulation that I want to warn you about – in case you see them in your inbox. Remember that using them means you are stealing from the store where you shop as they will not be reimbursed for them.
- Free Folgers Product, 7 oz+
- B1G1 Free Frozen Bertolli Products
- $0.99/1 Gatorade, 32 oz
- Free Bread with the purchase of any 2 Jars of Skippy Peanut Butter (15 oz+)
- $5.00/1 Hormel Refrigerated Entree
- $4.00/1 Hanes
- $2.00/1 Hanes
- $2.50/1 Haagen-Dazs 3 Pack Chocolate Vanilla Bars
- $3.50/1 Bic Pilot Pens
- $2.50/1 Odwalla Mango Tango Fruit Smoothie (15.2 oz bottle)
- $1.00/1 Laura Scudders Peanut Butter
If you get these in your email — do NOT forward them. Do not use them. Remember – if the coupon looks too good to be true, it more than likely is fake!