Have you joined SavingStar yet? I love this site! I’ve got money sitting in my account and once I reach $5, they will send me my money via PayPal! This is such an easy way to save money. They’ve added a some new offers recently. These include:
Spend $15 on all Laundry products and get $5 back
Spend $20 on Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes and get $5 back
You can also find these eCoupons:
$0.60 back on Musselman’s Apple Butter
$1 back on 2 Musselman’s Apple Sauce, 46-48 oz
$1 back on 2 Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
$0.50 back on Cheerios
$1.50 back on 2 Wasa Crackers
Here’s how you can get started:
1. Go to SavingStar and create an account (if you already have one, just login).
2. Once logged in click on My Account
3. Then, click on My Shopping Cards under Manage Account:
4. Enter the card number from each of your store cards (KC area can add CVS, Hen House, Price Chopper and HyVee. HyVee does not have a store card, but you can get a UPromise card at customer service).
5. Review the coupons listed and click on I Want This to add it to your account.
6. When you shop and purchase that item, the amount of the savings will be deposited into your account within 2- 30 days.
7. Once you reach $5, you can get it cashed out to you via PayPal.
Head over to SavingStar and get started saving even more!!!