One easy way to save money (well actually make it) is to use SavingStar. This is not a coupon site, it is a site which pays you to shop! You simply click the items you plan on buying and then, when you do, you actually earn the amount back that the offer says! The offers have limited quantities, so if you want to cash in on one of them, make sure you add it to your account before it disappears!
Here are some of the newest offers available:
Spend $25 on select Pantene, Venus or Olay products and earn $5
Spend $10 on Musselman’s Applesauce (23 – 48 oz) and earn $5
Purchase $15 on Starkist 3 oz – 3 can products and earn $4
Purchase 6 Yoplait Yogurt cups and earn $0.40
Purchase Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch and earn $0.50
Purchase Reese’s Puffs Cereal and earn $0.50
Here’s how you can get started:
1. Go to SavingStar and create an account (if you already have one, just login).
2. Once logged in click on My Account
3. Then, click on My Shopping Cards under Manage Account:
4. Enter the card number from each of your store cards (KC area can add CVS, Hen House, Price Chopper and HyVee. HyVee does not have a store card, but you can get a UPromise card at customer service).
5. Review the coupons listed and click on I Want This to add it to your account.
6. When you shop and purchase that item, the amount of the savings will be deposited into your account within 2- 30 days.
7. Once you reach $5, you can get it cashed out to you via PayPal.
Head over to SavingStar and get started saving even more!!!