When I was growing up, I never wanted a regular cake for my birthday. I always asked my mom to make this No Bake Cheesecake. It is smooth and creamy and take only a few minutes to whip up and put into the fridge.
Top with your favorite fruit (I love cherries on mine), and you’ve got an easy dessert with all of the flavor (but none of the work)! Find other amazing desserts to make for your family.Print
No Bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Ready made graham cracker crust
- 8 oz package of cream cheese (soften to room temp)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 21 oz can of pie filling (or use fresh fruit)
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk – beat until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until well mixed.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill for 3 hours (or until firm).
- Top with pie filling.
- Serve and enjoy!