If you love Oreos, you’ll love Oreo pie! It’s got an Oreo crust with a cookie cream filling. Top with whipped cream and get the delicious cream pie you’ve ever tried!
If you love pie and you love Oreos, then you have got to try this SIMPLE No Bake Oreo Pie! It is always a crowd pleaser and takes little time to make.
In just 15 minutes, your pie will be in done and in your refrigerator setting up. The hard part is waiting the four hours until you can cut yourself a slice! GAH!! But, be warned, once you make Oreo pie, nothing will compare ever again.
I came up with this recipe one afternoon when I opened a package of cookies and half of them were broken. I happened to have some pudding on hand and wondered if I could just make Oreo pudding. That then got the wheels turning.
I had once made a cookie crust for a cheesecake I baked and thought perhaps I could turn this package of cookie pieces into a pie! I figured that the worst thing that could happen is that it would taste awful and I would need to toss it into the trash. I was glad I tried.
This pie is now one of our favorites. My kids’ eyes were wide with excitement when they took one taste. Now, when it’s time for me to make a special dessert, they always ask me to make Oreo pie! It’s truly become one of our family’s favorite recipes.
Other simple desserts:Print
No Bake Oreo Pie
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 package Oreos
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size) vanilla-flavored instant pudding
- 1 8-oz. tub Cool Whip, thawed
- Crush 24 to 28 cookies (I did this with a food processor to get fine crumbs).
- Melt butter and mix in with crumbs.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9″ pie plate, making sure to press it along both the sides and bottom.
- Beat milk and pudding together until thick (approximately 1 to 2 minutes). It will be pretty thick, almost like a custard.
- Carefully stir in whipped topping and blend well.
- Crush or chop at least 12 Oreo cookies and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Spoon into crust. Garnish with Oreos and refrigerate for at least four hours.
*If you desire, you can purchase an Oreo crust at the store rather than make your own.
**Add whipped cream and additional Oreos to the top for more flavor.