No-Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 8–10 Oreo cookies, smashed
- Pour the heavy cream into a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk.
- Use a silicone spatula to fold in the whipped cream until you can no longer see color from the condensed milk. can’t see the color from the condensed milk anymore.
- Carefully put in the Oreos into the whole mixture using the silicone spatula.
- Pour the entire bowl of combined ingredients into a 9×5 bread pan.
- Cover the pan with tin foil or saran wrap, and freeze it overnight or for 4-6 hours minimum.
- Enjoy your no-churn cookies /n cream ice cream!