Summer is in full swing. What is better on a hot summer afternoon than ice cream! I’ve got an amazing and SIMPLE recipe you can make yourself at home. This Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is amazing!
The best thing about this recipe (besides it being very simple) is that you don’t even need an ice cream maker! Just use your own mixer to create this yummy refreshing treat!Print
Homemade Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
No ice cream maker is needed for this sweet treat!
- Category: Dessert
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Mint Extract (do NOT use peppermint)
- Green Food coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, food coloring an mint.
- Next, add in heavy cream and mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spread into a plan (loaf pan works best).
- Cover with foil and freeze until firm (may take overnight).
- Serve and enjoy!