Nutella Croissants — out of this world!
Get cozy and cuddle up with a warm cup of coffee, a blanket and one of these scrumptious Nutella Croissants. These easy to make croissants come together in less than 15 minutes and will simply melt in your mouth.
Check out some of our other amazingly simple breakfast recipe ideas!
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- ½ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Open up the packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Unroll and layout flat on counter. Cut into 8 triangular pieces (lines are already perforated).
- Scoop about 1 TBSP of Nutella on each triangular piece.
- Roll up crescent triangle piece with Nutella starting from the largest side.
- Place croissant roll ups on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Lightly brush melted butter overtop each croissant roll.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool. Lightly dust with powdered sugar. Eat while warm!