- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Open up the packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. Unroll and layout flat on counter. Cut into 8 triangular pieces (lines are already perforated).
- Scoop about 1 TBSP of Nutella on each triangular piece.
- Roll up crescent triangle piece with Nutella starting from the largest side.
- Place croissant roll ups on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Lightly brush melted butter overtop each croissant roll.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to cool. Lightly dust with powdered sugar. Eat while warm!