This week at Office Max, you can pick up 10 reams of paper (perfect for your coupons) for just $1.99 each + great deals on a few extra office supplies. Here is how to get the best deal and work your money saving magic:
- You will need to have an Office Max Perks account in order to get this deal. If you do not have one, head here and sign up — they will give you your number right away. (If you homeschool – you are a teacher).
- Log into Shop at Home or create an account (this is going to help you earn 4% cash back on your purchase).
- Go to Office Max and search for product 06011184. The price shows $44.99. You will want to shop around for additional items (I added 3 packages of pens 20616442 and one pencil gripper 21148919) – so you can get free shipping when you spend $50.
- Proceed to checkout and you will pay $50.46 + tax.
- Within 5 – 7 days, you will have $2 in your Shop at Home account (give or take depending upon what you spend). PLUS, if you are new to Shop at Home, you will get a $5 bonus in your account.
- You will receive $25 in Office Max Perks rewards with the next quarter’s statment (so in July), which you can use towards those much needed school supplies in August.
Here is how the math works out (for my transaction):
$ 44.99 10 Reams of Hammermill Paper
0.89 Pencil Grips
6.87 3 Paper Mate 12 pack pens at $2.29 each
– 2.29 B2 G1 Free pens promotion
4.28 Sales Tax
$54.74 out of pocket
– 2.01 Shop at Home Cash back (only on purchase and not sales tax)
– 5.00 First purchase Shop at Home Credit
-25.00 Office Max Perks rebate
That means for a NET total of $22.73, I can purchase:
10 reams of paper
3 packages of pens
1 package of pencil grips
(You can of course skip Shop at Home and go directly to Office Max to place your order.)