Yum Yum! Do you ever just crave a refreshing Olive Garden® Salad? What’s the salad without the special Olive Garden®dressing? Instead of going out for an expensive dinner, enjoy a relaxing night at home with this tasty Olive Garden® Copycat Salad Dressing recipe.
I’ve made this several times and have yet for it NOT to be perfect. We are trying our best to eat healthy and by adding a salad to every single meal, it really helps! Of course, when the dressing is as delicious and refreshing as this one is, it is more like a treat than anything else!
Other recipes you’ll love:
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Copycat Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- Copycat Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
Olive Garden Copycat Salad Dressing
- Category: Condiment
- 1 packet Italian dressing mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor, whisk or blender.
- Pulse or mix until well blended.
- Serve over a refreshing garden salad and
Store salad dressing in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.