I will admit that I am an organizing junkie. Yes, I label stuff and love all of the cool gadets and containers you can find. My husband refuses to take me into an organization store because I’ll stay for hours drooling over the products. One site I love is organize.com – they have the coolest things to keep you….well….organized!
Right now, they are offering a some pretty good sales. If you are new to the site, you can instantly knock $2 off of your purchase when you use the code F7777. If you happen to have a larger purchase, you can instantly knock 20% off with the code MS20 instead. (You can actually find several codes on Retailmenot).
Of course, if you want to get free shipping, they are one of the stores under the Shoprunner umbrella. As I’ve mentioned before, you can try out Shoprunner for free right now for 30 days (so nothing for you to lose at all).
Not only can you save on your purchase, plus get free shipping, you can also get 4% cash back!!! Just go through Ebates to do your shopping. Confused on how to make this work? Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Ebates and sign up or create an account (you will get $5 for a new account with your first purchase).
- Search for organize.com and start your shopping.
- Add the items you want to your cart and head to checkout.
- Log into your Shoprunner account to activate your free shipping.
- Use one of the codes from above to save more.
- Hit Submit!
- Within 5 – 7 days you will see your 4% credit in your Ebates account.
- If you need to return the product, you can do so for free….since you used Shoprunner.
Thanks, She Saved!