Oven baked french toast? Yep – it is easy and tastes just as good as the pan method!
French toast is one of my favorite dishes for breakfast. It brings back memories of when I was a little girl and went to my grandma’s house for the holidays. It holds a special place in my heart.
While I love to make it the traditional way (on the stove in a pan), I’ve also found a way to make it more quickly — especially when I have to make it for my family of five. Standing there cooking only around 3 – 4 pieces at a time takes quite a bit longer.
You can make all of the french toast you need at once by using this simple baked method! Best of all – you are not sacrificing the flavor at all. You are just making it easy on yourself!
Make sure you check out these incredible overnight oatmeal recipes too:
- Maple Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal
- Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
Baked French Toast
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 8 – 10 slices of Texas Toast
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Cookie sheet
- Cooking spray
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine milk, eggs and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip bread into the mixture so that it is completely covered (but the bread is not soaked through)
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat for all slices
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, flipping half way through baking.