Oven baked french toast is an easy way to make a large amount of french toast at once! Make extra on Sunday and have breakfast for every day of the week.
French toast is one of my favorite dishes for breakfast. It brings back memories of when I was a little girl and went to my grandma’s house for the holidays. It holds a special place in my heart.
You are probably like me, and make it on the stove. But, did you know you can make french toast in the oven? We have a family of five so, using one pan to make breakfast on a Sunday morning takes a lot of time.
I can make an entire batch of french toast at once by using this simple oven-baked method. Best of all – you are not sacrificing the flavor at all. You are just making it easy on yourself!
Make sure you check out these incredible overnight oatmeal recipes too:
- Maple Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal
- Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal
- Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
Oven French Toast
Make your french toast in the oven instead of standing at the stove making 3 – 4 slices at a time. It’s the perfect way to feed a crowd (or have leftovers for breakfast tomorrow).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 8 – 10 slices of Texas Toast
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Cookie sheet
- Cooking spray
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine milk, eggs and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip bread into the mixture so that it is completely covered (but the bread is not soaked through)
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat for all slices
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, flipping half way through baking.