If you are in debt, you know how difficult it is to work yourself out from underneath of it. It takes hard work and dedication, but you CAN do it!
This month, we have been sharing tips and tools to help you Get Out of Debt. We have tools, forms and tips to help you do just that. However, another way you can do so with via apps. But, with so many out there, how do you know which ones are worth the cost?
Jackie, with The Debt Myth, has a great app which can help you do just that! You can find this in both the App Store and Google Play for $2.99. This app can help you with getting your debts in order and helping you pay them down and more:
- Organize your debt snowball in the order of your choice: from lowest balance to highest balance, highest interest rate to lowest interest rate, or in any custom order.
- Use the Debts screen to view progress bars on each debt for motivation and encouragement. You’ll also see a progress bar showing your overall progress on the entire debt snowball.
- View the starting and current balance of each debt individually, plus the total starting debt and the total current balance information.
- See the estimated time left to pay off each individual debt.
- View the “planned debt-free date” on the Debts screen as an estimate of when all of the debts listed will be repaid. This date will change based on what is input in the Additional Amount field in Configure Snowball.
- View your planned monthly payment and the date you last recorded a payment for each debt right on the Debts screen.
- …… and more!
I love apps that actually do what they are suppose to do. This is one of them. Well worth the $2.99 to keep you on track and motivated to get yourself out of debt.
One reader will receive a promo code valid toward one download of the Pay Off Debt App ($2.99 value)
This contest will be open until January 23, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. The prize will be e-mailed to the address provided on the entry form.
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received nothing by sponsoring this giveaway. By entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.