I just can’t get enough of these no bake overnight oatmeal recipes! They are all so amazingly delicious, healthy and convenient. Even better they do not require any cooking and take only minutes to construct.
Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (Almond, Soy, ect)
- 1/4 cup peaches
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- In this order place: raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint sized jar or container.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake until mixed well.
- Add peaches, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Tighten lid and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight.
- When you wake up in the morning the oatmeal will be soft as though it was cooked!