Peach Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup oats (steel or rolled)
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (Almond or Cashew)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peaches
- In this order place: raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint-sized jar or container.
- Place the lid on tightly and shake until mixed well.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Tighten lid and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight.
- In the morning, add the diced peaches.