These Peanut Butter S’mores Bars are not only scrumptious but super easy to make! In fact, the kids can help you, turning it into an afternoon project!
They are a fun spin on a traditional fall treat. The peanut butter brings in another level of flavor that explodes in your mouth! Soooo yummy!
Other desserts you need to try:
Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 16 bars
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tbs. peanut butter
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 4 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 ½ C. mini marshmallows
- ½ C. chocolate chips
- ½ C. peanut butter chips
- 8×8 baking dish
- Preheat your oven to 350 and spray your baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine your crushed graham crackers, sugar, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Mix well and gently press the mixture evenly into the bottom of your baking dish forming the crust.
- Next evenly spread your mini marshmallows on top of the crust followed by the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. The top will start to turn golden brown. If desired after 10 minutes, turn the broiler on low and ‘brown’ the marshmallows for a few minutes.
- Let the S’mores bars cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
Use non-stick spray or line your pan with foil.