Pecan cobbler is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite dessert easily in just a few minutes! This simple recipe is even better than the world-famous pie!
Pecan Pie. Nothing says fall like this decadent dessert. However, as much as I love to bake, I don’t always have the time.
That’s why we love making this easy pecan pie cobbler instead! It is easy to make and has the flakiest crust and is filled with all of the flavors of the traditional dish – in less time! This dessert simply melts in your mouth. It’s so good that you’ll never want to make pecan pie again!!
The way the butter and brown sugar melt together makes the most ooey, gooey delicious sauce that just melts in your mouth. I like to top it with ice cream, as that tends to cut down on the richness of the dessert. Of course, it tastes just as good right out of the pan.
More easy dishes:
Pecan Pie Cobbler
This simple pecan cobbler recipe tastes just like the pie — but is much easier to make.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Set out your pie crusts to allow them to soften while you mix the batter.
- Mix together the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and pecan pieces in a large bowl. Keep mixing until well combined.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Unroll the first pie crust, and spread it out on the bottom of the pan, trimming any excess from the edges.
- Spoon about half the mixture into the pan on top of the crust.
- Unroll the second pie crust and lay it on top of the mixture in the pan.
- Lightly spray the top of the pie crust with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove it from the oven.
- Turn the heat down to 350.
- Spoon the rest of the mixture on top of the second pie crust.
- Sprinkle the cup of pecan halves over the top of the cobbler.
- Bake at 350 for thirty minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack for ten minutes before serving.
- Served best warm with vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: pecan pie cobbler, pecan pie, pecan cobbler, cobbler recipe