This pepperoni ziti casserole is one of my family’s favorite recipes! I love that it is an inexpensive meal we all love!
I am all about simple recipes. I honestly do not love to cook. I do it only because if I didn’t, my family would be forced to live on cereal and frozen waffles.
One thing I love to make, not only because it is simple but delicious, is pepperoni ziti casserole. I serve it up with a side salad and garlic bread and it is a perfect, hearty meal that fills everyone up! Best of all, it is a very affordable meal, so if you are on a budget, you won’t have to overspend to make this meal for your family.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 8 oz Penne Pasta
- 15 - 20 finely diced pepperoni (or buy mini pepperoni)
- Jar of spaghetti sauce
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, brown sausage
- Drain sausage and noodles
- Place noodles and sausage into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add in spaghetti sauce and blend.
- Add ¼ package of mozzarella and pepperoni - mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.