If you have photos sitting in your camera, or on your computer that you need to have printed, you might be looking for some deals on getting your photos printed. Here are some that are currently avaiable:
- Shutterfly – 50 Free 4×6 prints when you create a new account. You can arrange to pick these up at your local Target store or have them shipped to you. You can also get 30 free prints when you upload and share your holiday prints with others (click on lower box on the home page).
- Snapfish – Create a new account and get 50 free 4×6 prints. You can pick these up in the store at your local Walgreens, Walmart, Meijer or Duan Reade.
- Walgreens – For 3 days only, you can get your prints for only $0.09 each when you order 100 or more. The code to use is ITSBACK and is good through January 8th.
- CVS – When you sign up, you will get 25 free 4×6 prints. You can also get 20 prints free when you purchase 40 – use the code 40GET20 at checkout. You can pick them up at your local CVS store.
- Kodak – New accounts will get 50 free 4×6 prints. Through today, 1/6, you can even get $0.10 prints. What is great is that you can order these on line and pick them up at either your local CVS or Target store.
Now you have no excuses not to get your pictures out of your camera and into a photo frame!