I am loving these Amazon grocery deals right now! This month, they are offering an additional 10% off of select Kellogg’s Pop Tarts with the code POPTART2. When you add that to the 15% you can save when you use Subscribe & Save, it ends up being a savings of 25% off of the reduced prices! There are SEVERAL varieties and quantity sizes available — which makes the price per 8 count box fluctuate. Here are the deals:
- Purchase an 8 pack of 16 count boxes (128 total pop tarts) and get them for as low as $18.48 or $1.15 per 8 count box.
- Purchase a 6 pack of 12 count boxes (72 total pop tarts) and get them for as low as $12.32 or $1.37 per 8 count box.
- Purchase a 12 pack of 12 count boxes (148 total pop tarts) and get them for as low as $23.57 or $1.31 per 8 count box.
- Purchase a 12 pack of 8 count boxes (96 total pop tarts) and get them for as low as $15.98 or $1.33 per 8 count box.
- Purchase a 4 pack of 12 count boxes (48 total pop tarts) and get them for as low as $10.32 or $1.72 per 8 count box.
Update – someone questioned the math above, so let me explain it here for you:
8 package of 16 count Pop Tarts (remember that we get 8 count packages in the store so this is like DOUBLE packages – so calculations are done on 16 boxes instead of 8)
$24.16 8 packages of 16 count pop tarts (or 16 boxes of 8 count pop tarts)
– 3.62 15% discount for Subscribe & Save
– 2.05 Additional 10% discount with code POPTART2
$18.48 out of pocket
Divide $18.48 by 16 and pay just $1.15 per box! Hope this helps clear up the confusion!!
I know that I sometimes see ours on sale here for $1.99 a box and with a coupon I can get them as low as $1.49 per box – so these deals are really good! Check out all of these deals here.