It is that time of the year…..PUMPKIN TREATS!! These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are fun to make and will satisfy two cravings at once!
They look like they are difficult to make, but they really are not. So, you can make them for any gathering and your family and friends will be not only impressed at how they taste, but that you worked so hard to make them. (Don’t worry – it will be our secret that they were easy to make!).
Other yummy pumpkin treats:
And make sure you follow our Fall Recipes board on Pinterest for more amazing ideas!Print
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Rectangular springform pan
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray springform pan with cooking spray.
- Pulse the gingersnap crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and sugar until mixed into fine crumbs. Add butter and pulse more to blend together.
- Press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before adding filling.
- Mix cream cheese and brown sugar on medium speed – until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly mix in pumpkin until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well mixed.
- Finally, pour in milk and vanilla and mix until combined. Stir in cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt (or mix on low).
- Pour pnto crust. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Combine all items in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spread on top of bars.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Store in air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.