This pumpkin pie dip recipe is truly one of my family’s favorite fall desserts!
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin flavored….anything and everything!! That the top of that list is pumpkin pie.
Of course, it takes some time to make a pie, but I’ve got an easy substitute you can whip up in just a few minutes – Pumpkin Pie Dip!
This dip tasted just like pumpkin pie. However, instead of having to spend time mixing and baking, this is ready in less than ten minutes! That means you can have pumpkin pie whenever you want — and not have to wait until Thanksgiving dinner each year.
If you are looking for something else that has amazing fall flavor, you will also want to check out these recipes:
- ½ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups Cool Whip
- 3 Tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl until well blended;
- Serve chilled with vanilla wafers or ginger snaps.
- Store in the fridge to keep fresh.