Yes. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios treats is a thing. And they are delicious.
I was so excited to hear that Cheerios decided to put out a Pumpkin Spice flavor for the fall! Not only is it a delicious cereal, but they make great dessert bars too! If you can make rice crispy treats, you can make these! They’re super simple and perfect for Fall!
- 3 Tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallows together, stirring contantly.
- Once they are melted into a smooth consistently, remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
- Once the cereal is totally coated, spread the mixture into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.