Want to make your own copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte? You can!
Most of us believe Starbucks® is amazing! They have so many fall drinks, but one of their most popular ones is the pumpkin spice latte.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t like having to spend $5 (or more) for just one drink! I have this awesome copycat Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Latte that anyone can make. Best of all, it costs just $0.50 a cup! Big savings that makes your wallet happy, while making your taste buds dance.
If you love pumpkin, then these are other recipes you need to try:
Copycat Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
1-2 shots of espresso (or 3-4 oz dark roast coffee) 6 oz hot milk of your choice (skim, 2%, Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Coconut Milk – they will all work!) 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar ½ Tablespoon of pumpkin puree ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon of vanilla syrup Top with whipped cream – optional Cinnamon to garnish
- Cuisine: Beverage
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla syrup
- 1–2 shots of espresso (or 3–4 oz dark roast coffee)
- 6 oz hot milk of your choice (skim, 2%, Almond Milk, Soy Milk, Coconut Milk – they will all work!)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Mix brow sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and vanilla together until well blended (make sure you whip out any clumps).
- Add coffee and milk and stir until blended.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.