I previously mentioned that starting on January 10th, I am going to start another Getting Out of Debt Series! I’ll share posts each week filled with tips and even “assignments” to help you work yourself out of debt this next year!
Part of the process is keeping track of your finances. If you are bad at keeping a checkbook, one thing you might try to use instead is Quicken. We use this both for our personal and business financial tracking — and have done so for years! We absolutely love this software as it is simple to use and we can look at out overall financial picture with the click of a few buttons (anytime we want).
Amazon has some great deals running right now. You can actually even just download it right away, rather than having to wait for the CD to arrive in the mail (my preferred choice).
- Quicken Essentials for Mac (CD or Download) – $39.99
- Quicken Starter Edition – $30.73
- Quicken Deluxe for PC (CD or Download) – $43.04
- Quicken Home & Business PC Download – $65.26
- Quicken Home & Business PC CD – $99.99
- Quicken Premier for PC (CD or Download) – $65.02
- Quicken Starter Edition for PC (CD or Download) – $37.67
- Quickbooks for Mac Download – $178.34
- Quickbooks for Mac CD – $176.73
- Qcuickbooks Pro for PC – $179
**Shipping is free if you are a member of Amazon Prime or if you spend $35 on qualifying Amazon purchases. Prices and availability subject to change. Make sure you confirm the price prior to purchase. If the price noted above differs from what you see on line, it simply means that this deal has expired since the time it was posted.