This overnight oatmeal will soon become your go-to-breakfast!
Overnight oatmeals are not only extremely easy to make they are addicting. Try this sweet Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal.
Having overnight oatmeal makes your mornings so much better as breakfast is already made for you! Even better, you can take it with you to work and eat at your desk if you are running short on time. Just be careful – you might make your co-workers jealous!
Make sure you check out these other incredibly simple overnight oatmeal recipes too:
- ½ cup rolled oats (oatmeal)
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (Almond, Soy, ect)
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 TBSP Raspberry preserves
- 2 TBSP Cashews, slivered
- Place raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint sized jar or container (make sure you place them in THIS order).
- Put on the lid and shake until mixd.
- Tighten lid and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight. When you wake up in the morning the oatmeal will be soft as though it was cooked!
- Add raspberry preserves, fresh raspberries and cashews. Mix well and enjoy!