Overnight oatmeals are becoming more and more popular. The reason is that you can create it at night and it is ready for you to have to eat in the morning, making for a fast, yet healthy breakfast. There are many different options you can try, but you need to give raspberry cashew oatmeal a try!
Overnight oatmeals are not only extremely easy to make they are addicting. Try this sweet Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal. Having overnight oatmeal makes your mornings so much better as breakfast is already made for you!
Even better, you can take it with you to work and eat at your desk if you are running short on time. Just be careful – you might make your co-workers jealous!
A few things to keep in mind when you make overnight oatmeal:
- Use almond or soy milk
- Don’t add the nuts or fruits until the morning (or they will get soggy)
- Mix it in a jar with a lid so you can seal it tight and take it with you
- You can use either steel-cut or traditional oats as both work the same.
Once you make one variety of oatmeal, you will want to give others a try as well. Here are some I’ve created that are beyond delish!!Print
Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled or steel-cut oats
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (Almond, Soy, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp Cashews, slivered
- Place raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint-sized jar or container (make sure you place them in THIS order).
- Put on the lid and shake until mixed.
- Tighten lid and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight. When you wake up in the morning, the oatmeal will be soft as though it was cooked!
- Add raspberry preserves, fresh raspberries, and cashews. Mix well and enjoy!