Raspberry Cashew Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled or steel-cut oats
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (Almond, Soy, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry preserves
- 2 Tbsp Cashews, slivered
- Place raw oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds and milk in a pint-sized jar or container (make sure you place them in THIS order).
- Put on the lid and shake until mixed.
- Tighten lid and place in the refrigerator to sit overnight. When you wake up in the morning, the oatmeal will be soft as though it was cooked!
- Add raspberry preserves, fresh raspberries, and cashews. Mix well and enjoy!