The following is a sponsored post for RetailMeNot. The opinions are my own and were not influenced by any parties.
If you are still stumped (and on a budget) for gift ideas for mom, you might want to check out RetailMeNot Mother’s Day deals. Whether it is your mom, an aunt, grandmother, step mom or someone else, you can find the perfect gift — from kitchen items to perfume – they’ve got it all! Whatever you decide to get for this special woman, make sure you get your order in as Mother’s Day is coming up Sunday, May 12th! You don’t need to spend a lot to let her know you care, which is why you might want to look into the RetailMeNot Mother’s Day deals.
One thing I am is a stats junkie. If you are like me, you might want to check out these very interesting stats from the RetailMeNot Mother’s Day Shoppers Trend Report*:
- Over two-thirds of respondents would be more worried about what to buy Mom for Mother’s Day than what to buy Dad for Father’s Day!
- 18% of moms most hope to receive flowers for Mother’s Day, while another 18% would most like a spa day, 15% would most like a gift card or gift certificate, and another 15% would most like jewelry.
- Meeting her expectations, 27% of people will most likely be giving their mom flowers for Mother’s Day this year and 18% will be most apt to give a gift card. Unfortunately, only seven percent plan to give jewelry this year and just two percent plan to give a spa day.
- Spouses will be honoring their wives/partners with gifts as well. The top three gifts are a nice meal (22%), flowers (18%), gift cards (12%) and jewelry (12%).
- 42% of respondents intend to spend up to $40 on Mom for Mother’s Day, while 22% will spend between $41 and $60, and 23% will spend $61 or more.
- 10% are not planning to give a Mother’s Day gift to their mom this year.
RetailMeNot Deal Alerts:
To ensure you never miss out on any deals, you can get new coupon and sales notifications for your favorite stores when you sign up for RetailMeNot Deal Alerts!
New and improved Deal Alerts from RetailMeNot allow you to:
- Select and customize alerts to your favorite stores
- Get new coupon and sale notifications
- Shop the most popular offers from those stores
The Most Pinteresting Mom Giveaway:
When you are through shopping and have found that perfect gift for mom, why not go a step further to let her know how much you really care! RetailMeNot is looking for the most pinteresting mom in the nation to pamper! Visit THIS PAGE through Sunday, May 12, for instructions on how to create a Pinterest board that describes the most pinteresting mom you know. Submit your board and you could win the mother of all prize packages: $1,000 for shopping spree and spa of your choice for you and the most pinteresting mom you know!
With RetailMeNot, Mother’s Day can be as special as the woman you are celebrating!
The survey was conducted between April 12 and April 17, 2013, among 1,067 nationally representative U.S. residents ages 18 and over, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas are set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of the entire U.S. population ages 18 and over. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. In this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. The margin of error for any subgroups will be slightly higher.